- 2-3 pound Turkey Breast (such as a 3 lb. Kirkland Oven Browned Turkey Breast from Costco)
- 1 large white onion (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 large russet potato (chopped into small pieces)
- 1-2 cups baby carrots
- 2-3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Seasoning salt (such as Lawry’s) to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- ½ cup of honey (or more depending on your preference)
- 1 cup of white wine
Chop onion and potato, and add them to the slow cooker pot.
Add broth and season with some seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder. Season one side of the turkey breast as follows: spread honey on it, then sprinkle with seasoning salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Turn turkey breast over and place it on top of the vegetables in the slow cooker pot.
Pour wine over the turkey breast and then spread on the honey and sprinkle with seasoning salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for several hours (6-8 hours or so).